Can a GM ECM be tuned

David Cooley n5xmt at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 15:59:21 GMT 2000

At 08:40 PM 7/29/00, you wrote:
>by burning a new ROM chip or something similar? Specifically a 96+ ? Can any
>one give me some links for additional info?

They can be reflashed... Not sure the address, but there are several people
that have cracked into the PCM for the 96 LT1.
I also believe there is a rom dump from that PCM on the ftp site...
ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at triad.rr.com
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!