matching bin library bin to engine

D bossute at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jun 30 02:53:34 GMT 2000

Is there any cross-reference hidden somewhere that will tell me what
application a bin is used for originally.
i.e. what application was a ABWN16068654 ?
I know it is a 1227165 bin but from what year ? body? engine size?

Its great having the library but it would be helpful to know what the
original application was so that when comparing to see what changes have
happened over the years and why they changed calibrations.
I supect all the information is hidden out there somewhere just gotta locate
it.
Daniel