Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jun 1 03:59:15 GMT 2000

> Crossfire has some small deflectors
> directly under the TB that would probably eliminate the puddling problem
as
> I have hypothesized.

If you were to see under the lid of the cross fire, you'd really be clear on
what a place waiting for puddling looks like.

If the manifold design was so far off that puddling was an issue it probably
would show carb or TB.

As far as the promgramming 101 not answering your guestions, well at the
time that's all the 101 group knew.  101 was to infer the basics of
programming, and I used far less info then that in my intial efforts.
Grumpy