Someone was using CATS stuff?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 5 22:34:15 GMT 2000

Corrections to last post
Grumpy
   Where's the little guys when ya need em.  <sigh>....

> I been using it for months (***and*** GMEPro), if it wasn't working I
***couldn't*** have been using  it.  GMEPro, and Tunercat are about as
simple as they can be.  They display the real values, and you type in what
values you want to replace them with, again looking at the demo would show
you that, at least for the tunercat. and after a fashion GMEPro is about the
same but DOS.