Cruise control and 92EFI

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Jun 7 17:26:47 GMT 2000

Since that ecm does not have cruise control intergrated into it you will
have to use the other external modual that came with the diaphram ect.  You
will need to run a vss wire to the module.. I believe the older modules up
to 90 when tpi whet to the 730  and use the same signal as the 165  did for
vss.

Check out my project at
http://www3.sympatico.ca/hawthorn.brae/mikes.htm
<http://www3.sympatico.ca/hawthorn.brae/mikes.htm>