EGT gauges

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Jun 14 18:39:19 GMT 2000

At 12:50 PM 6/14/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am in the process of rebuilding an engine.  I am looking at putting
>an EGT gauge on the new setup.   I would like a fairly easy way to
>read all 8 cyliners and possibly log some of the data (maybe with
>rpm).
    >> Snip .

>there any better gauge for this?
>                                 Roger

   DCC  Corp , makes Hot Mux 8 channel data logger , PC  compat  temp
monitoring , logging
and capture, displays data on PC monitor , prints , stores to disk. Quick
Basic source code
included and does RS232 local or remote data capture. Senses , c,e,j,k,t, r
& s thermocouples.
is port powered as well , DCC is in NJ @ 609 662 7272 [ last information I
have.] Hope this helps.

               Len