off topic question?

Dave Evans dave at lotuscarlton.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 21:57:32 GMT 2000

Hi all

Please accept my apologies as this question is way off topic but I new
of no other forum to ask it.

Does anyone know or can point me in the direction of, some brake disc
dimensions for a 91~ corvette, ZR1 I expect.

Reason being I am in the belief that the same disc's were fitted to my
Lotus, and the prices I have been quoted from Vauxhall in England are in
the range of £600 approx. $1200 for just a pair of disc's. I've got a
catalogue from Eckler's and some disc's in their look exactly like the
ones fitted but are $350 a pair or £175 ish.

Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA
--
Dave Evans