You guys don't need to be warned do you?

Kelly Parker bigblockfw at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 04:24:57 GMT 2000

Hey,
I'm sure all of you are smart enough to know better than to open a
suspicious attachment but.........

I run a couple of free email account websites so I get lots of this type of
email. Just thought I would pass this one on. Of course with something like
200 new viruses a month...........

I just snipped this from one of them.

NEW VIRUS GOING AROUND

There is another virus that is going around.  This one will come with the
title "Very Funny"  Once this is opened, it will spread to every computer on
the
network.  After getting the virus, when the infected computer is rebooted,
it will delete every file including system files from the hard drive.  This
is not
funny.  This virus has hit another company today.

DO NOT OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS THAT ARE SENT TO YOU.  IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY
HAVE OPENED A INFECTED FILE, CALL THE
HELPDESK AND DO NOT REBOOT YOUR SYSTEM.

Put a condom on your hard drive,
Kelly