Truely sad news

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Jun 17 21:11:52 GMT 2000

It's funny how timing makes all the difference.  Ward posted a webpage
with more information than most of us could hope for.  He posted it
anonymously, and wasn't ill tempered if the work was criticized on the
list.  He's helped me through a few tough spots without reserve, and
more than one newbie has grabbed a bit of Ward's info and left without
as much as a thank you.

Ward was a contributor, and a good guy.  If you find you're not
getting enough respect for your "donations", you should consider what
it takes to sit back and watch people skim your stuff and run off, and
still be helpful to the next guy.

His passing will be felt on the list for a while.
Shannen