I tire of bruce plecans childish threats

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 23 02:16:29 GMT 2000

First of all, It appears you came here to have someone answer all your
questions, do your programming etc, so you wouldn't have to think.  Then,
when someone answers your question, but it's not the answer you wanted to
hear, you ignore it and go on, then ask the same question later, hoping
someone will tell you what you want to hear...
This list is for learning... If I wanted someone else to make my car run
right, I would have taken it to a shop and paid them the money...
I wanted to make this project happen myself, but had some questions and
needed to be pointed in the right direction.  The people on this list did
not have my vehicle, nor my personal wants/needs.  EVERY vehicle will be
different.  I was shown how to learn, given suggestions etc, and you know
what?  My vehicle took some time, but I got it tuned! (And tuned right
without melting pistons because I read programming 101 and took Bruce's
advice!).
I'm pretty sure you have now pissed everyone on the list off,
Olbap...  Best either grovel back with some SERIOUS apology, or else just
go away.

At 07:40 PM 6/22/2000, you wrote:

>assume assume assume.. thats what hes all about
>

>And i dont see why alot of you take his BS.. so the guy figured out how to
>program his car. so the guy writes programming 101, who died and made him
>king? He sure seems to think so, its been burning me up all the little pot
>shots he takes at me and others especially newbies when he questions our
>intelligence and is downright rude at times. You sir need a lesson in tact,
>nothing i have said to you has been unprovoked, you brought it upon
>yourself. I bring this to the list BECAUSE  I  TIRE  OF  HIS  OMINOUS
>SOUNDING  THREATS  implying how he wont help me. Grow up, you are like a two
>year old child.  AS IF im gonna drop to my knees and kiss that surly old
>bastards ass. Fact is fact, he has not helped me ONE BIT when it comes to me
>communicating directly with him. His tuning articles were at best a basic
>description of what to do to tune your car but hey I cant complain, theres
>nothing else out there right.. well i am complaining, because he seems to
>think hes the FI messiah, all bow down to bruce, take his bullshit, or feel
>his wrath, ive even gone through the archives searched his name and ill be
>damned.. this BOUNTY of information he claims to exist does not!

<SNIP>
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
I am Pentium of Borg... Division is Futile!