I tire of bruce plecans childish threats

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Jun 23 12:27:33 GMT 2000

Ok ok no more flames... the problem is your inpatient.. bruce does not claim
to know "everything"..
I was a newbie not so long ago, agin it can be frusterating..
Bruce comes from a long history of tuning and creating hotrods"..from way
back
He helped me out tremendusly.. I even drove down (6hrs) to visit... he knows
what he is talking about.. listen to him carefully

I take great offence to you bashing him as he has been devoted to the list
for quite awhile, ya gotta remember patience is a vuirtue when tuning, and
logic when trouble shooting... use facts not assumption

	assume assume assume.. thats what hes all about

	And i dont see why alot of you take his BS.. so the guy figured out
how to
	program his car. so the guy writes programming 101, who died and
made him
	king?

	No one, he knows how to tune a car..

	He sure seems to think so, its been burning me up all the little pot
	shots he takes at me and others especially newbies when he questions
our
	intelligence and is downright rude at times.

	He should question your intelligents.. I have been reading your
posts with the delete key.. they are repetitive, you don't give enough
detail.
	 Bruce is a sort of guru when  it comes to cars/tuning... if I knew
what he forgot over the years I would be a smart person..  have ya ever
heard of some of his stories or projects?

	You sir need a lesson in tact,
	nothing i have said to you has been unprovoked, you brought it upon
	yourself.

	I disagreee, please don't vent on the list. You expect eveyone to
solve your problems from ifo that makes no sence and is very vauge...If ya
think everything is okay,and it stillis wrong... must be something ya
overlooked..I tough I hav knock sensor or timing problems.... I gave bruce
my bin.. talked to him and came up with something as simple as to small a
fuel pump....

	I bring this to the list BECAUSE  I  TIRE  OF  HIS  OMINOUS
	SOUNDING  THREATS

	Ha ha ha ha ha   bruce wouldn't harm a fly.. what threats Ha ha ha

	 implying how he wont help me.

	Ya mean use his esp and find out whats wrong from limited ifo you
give?

	Grow up, you are like a two
	year old child.  AS IF im gonna drop to my knees and kiss that surly
old
	bastards ass.

	I'm sure he doesn't give a shit if ya kisss his ass.... Your lucky
he even responds to your posts or personally

	 Fact is fact, he has not helped me ONE BIT when it comes to me
	communicating directly with him.

	He probably sees you like me... ya pop on the list, want everyone to
solve your problems then offf you will dissapear... probably never to
contribute anything....cause ya think ya know everything and too childish to
drop some pride you have gained somewhere..

	His tuning articles were at best a basic
	description of what to do to tune your car but hey I cant complain,
theres
	nothing else out there right.. well i am complaining, because he
seems to
	think hes the FI messiah,

	no he doesn't where is that?

	all bow down to bruce, take his bullshit, or feel
	his wrath, ive even gone through the archives searched his name and
ill be
	damned.. this BOUNTY of information he claims to exist does not!

	Your blind..

	What is his problem? He assumes way too many things, he assumes i
have or
	havenot done things before i have or have not done them, he assumes
what I
	know and what I dont know, and he assumes that i MUST be an idiot
because i
	cant get it right.

	Well if ya don't give him any facts what are ya supposed assume, you
know everything?

	 You think I just started messing with this last week? the
	chip side of it im new to, but nothing i have read on this list
regarding
	hardware modifications is new to me, i figured out the stock reg.
was
	adjustable, made my own spacers, modded the aircleaner setup etc
before I
	even knew he existed.

	Ohhhh wow..... didya ever get a 11.5:1 tpi stock intake to make
400hp and run on pump gas??? That ya built mostly yourself?  I did... but I
am still green.  Bruce has offered many solution that worked... even helped
me out  I leared much from him..

	 If anyone doesnt know how to deal with people its him,
	his advice is usually far from helpful when dealing with him
directly, he
	often gives the most condensed answer possible in an almost cryptic
tone as
	if im supposed to bow down to his greatness.

	If only you knew.......he has been through more than any person I
know..
	Probably tired of your condensed problems that make no sense

	My world used to revolve around
	cars and FI and tuning... but if that involves kissing peoples asses
and
	taking their high and mighty bullshit, that little club can stay as
small as
	they want.

	And you can trust me on this, im notthe only person that thinks
	this, there are more people than i can count on my fingers that
think hes a
	kock. If it pains you so much to give advice and be the 'fuel
injection
	messiah' then stop making yourself out to be that very thing.

	Seems to me like you are all about keeping your pond small.. much
easier to
	be the big fish in one

	"but I'm beginning to wonder if your suffern from selective
	listening / reading."

	preface a statement like that with whatever you want, doesnt do a
damn to
	mask the fact that you are a first class asshole, especially when
you seem
	to have a double standard for insults.. you can call people idiots
but when
	someone questions you you get hissy. Thats just one of many little
'shots'
	youve taken at me, and i can find hundreds of others that youve done
	other people. they just sit back and take it because they think they
will be
	lost if you dont help them

	Piss off, eat Sh-t and die

	BTW if any of you find this offensive, go ahead and unsubscribe me.
Its been
	fun ... not

	BTW hope you blow it up:-)

quotes)
	in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org