Archive idea

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jun 24 04:20:09 GMT 2000

Personnally I rather see them in zips and everyone do their own thing, would
cut down on the whining when / if there are site problems.  The folks
running it are nice enough as is to host things, and do enough thankless
work with having to make things as nice as they are.  Kinda looking a gift
horse in the mouth as I see it.  I think the hosts here can do with a whole
lot less work, and alot more thank yous, course just MHO.
Grumpy