1999 5.3 liter Vortec V-8

hi 50 ckyk at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 04:59:19 GMT 2000

It does have a DIS ignition system....I take it the <'99's have a
distributor?  This means the ECM would have to be different?  Thanks,
Charles Kondo

From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Subject: Re: 1999 5.3 liter Vortec V-8
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:19:11 -0400

Guess, I gotta start opening hoods when at the dealers.
yesterday the new Firebird at 31K was scary.  Gettin close to what I paid
for a house once.  Thanks for the info
grumpy