.bin .ecu info

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Tue Jun 27 21:36:30 GMT 2000

black maj wrote:

> >From: "Ross Myers" <ponty at axis.jeack.com.au>
> >
> >If Peter G doesn't respond to this himself, he is the man to speak to, he
> >may not have an .ecu file, but he is doing alot of work with the
> >Astra/Camira stuff, his email addr - peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au

I've been quiet (and quite busy) with this GST coming, and I also decided
that after 5 years, I should start with a new Windows registry (the rest is
history).

That file Bruce gave out the other day should have everything in it to create
a pretty good ECU file for the ASBX family of BINs (like you're using on your
Mini) - I haven't needed one yet, but I'll be happy to use yours ;-). Tell me
(off-line) what you need help with.

You should soon be able to (very cheaply) get 8192 ALDL out of your '808 -
details soon.

BTW, I finally work out MX records, and my "new" email address is:

    peter at techedge.com.au

but peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au, or
    peter at mail.techedge.com.au  still work!