Quick OBD-II question, I think

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Jun 28 17:44:46 GMT 2000

    No  Malfunction Indicator Lamp [MIL] before dealer service , Hmmm,
suggest return to
   " dealer" , they should be able  locate problem quickly with a Tech2.
Sounds like an
   "OOPS" on dealer's part here. One last thing , as mentioned in a
   certain that Fuel Cap isn't loose , this condition, if exist, will
prompt a M.I.L.  as fuel tank
  pressure sensor will "see" the pressure drop from loose fuel cap.
    FYI , S.E.S. = Old Term ,  M.I.L . = New Term.

    Len