Plug reading

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 7 15:30:21 GMT 2000

At 10:32 AM 3/7/2000, you wrote:
>Hmmm....Is the MAF contaminated ? It'll make this thing
>run on the lean side. Any pinging ? Are you monitoring
>with a scan tool during the runs ? Using the dual plats ??

Cleaned the MAF about 2 hours before the run.  No pinging, Using Alex
Pepers OBD-II scantool.
O2 volts seems to stay between 880mV and 950mV at WOT.
Using stock dual plat plugs, factory recommended gap.

One other thing...
Before the K&N, Exhaust, and air box mods, the Long term fuel trim at
cruise would average -10%.  Now it averages -2%... Appears it's flowing
more air so it has richened it up a little.  Also, Max airflow at ~4600 RPM
is 25.025 pounds/minute or 189.35 g/s

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!