Intro and a Request!

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 10 01:32:26 GMT 2000

Trust me on this one,
rather then even tinker with the 86-89 ecm go right to the head of the class
and use a 90-92,  1227730.  Drop the MAF, get a MAP and go for it.
Course some folks really like the 89 setup, but the 730 is all the newer and
more refined.
Sensors will also become an issue for replacement, as in the GN/Ttype tubo
ones are now all gone, and the only real choise it a newer MAF, and
trnaslator which do add up.  Case you haven't noticed, I spend as little as
possible, and try for max results.
Hoarding of the Prom Carriers is well under way.
Grumpy