AKFL bin - anyone have AMXY?

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Mon Mar 13 22:56:50 GMT 2000

I have a MEMCAL with the above code. I'll upload it pretty soon.
This PROM is for a manual 4 cyl 2.0L PFI, MAP/SD, distributor/HEI and
NO knock sesnsor. Used with the 1227808 (ie '165 in short case) on
the Australian JE Camira.

I'm after other JE 4 cyl BINs - AMXY is a production BIN that's supposed
to cure ping. Anyone got this bin?

I'm also interested in other 1.8L PFI 4 cyl manual BINs for the LD Astra.
These are:

	ADNJ, ALFX, APZH, BAJM, AMXW - all using the 1227808

Anyone got any of these?

Also, FYI, the MEMCAL on AKFL2168 has limp home resistor packs (netres)
with part numbers:

  16067752 (14 pin)
  16067753 (15 pin)

regards,