dumb & dumber (from the dumbest :-)

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Mar 14 18:49:10 GMT 2000

I'm definitely a beginner, but have A LOT of training in the electronics
area and have MAJOR TROUBLE getting this stuff... right away.  The secret
with this, and anything, is time.  The guys out there like Grumpy have
invested an amazing amount of time studying, but mainly guessing and testing
and earning CSH's.  Learn by doing, and some of the time learn by doing
wrong.  Reading all the posts on this list won't make you a tuner until you
actually try it and learn all the details, OF YOUR VEHICLE, for yourself.
TIME, TIME, TIME!!!
Steve