12497316/ fax copy

Jeff Kopp jkopp at direcpc.com
Thu Mar 16 04:39:58 GMT 2000

I was the one who e-mailed you Gene. I haven't subscribed to the list at work yet so I couldn't post from there. I assume you have left me an e-mail at that address and I will hopefully get the list subscribed at work tomorrow if I have time. Anyway, I'll get on top of faxing to whomever would like from work. It looks like the setup is PC programmable via COM port (if I remeber right - I didn't have much time to read through it today). Anyway I'll follow up tomorrow.

E-mail at work: superchevyparts at mindspring.com