LS1 in 64 Impala SS

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 14:15:36 GMT 2000

Alex,
Do you have any software for your scantool that allows the "raw" data to be
played with for experimental purposes, Or specs on your hardware so someone
could write something to play with for programming etc?

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!