mil light

Mike Itsmike at lvcm.com
Tue Mar 28 07:50:39 GMT 2000

I almost have my swap complete in my 72 chevy pu one thing im stuck on is
the mil light. I cant seem to figure out if the ecm gives the ligt 12v or
does it ground the light to turn it on? Its a 96 lt1 out of a caprice. I
used the factory harness . I turned the ignition on and i dont get any
voltage or a ground out of the mil wire. The engine runs and everything else
seem to work. any help would be appriciated..

thanks

Mike