ECM #

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon May 1 19:57:56 GMT 2000

Still uses a 2732B Eprom, spark table looks to be the same, ID byte is A0.
There's a lot of similarities, but many differences in table locations.
Looks like a good one to make an *ecu file for...
I just "fooled" WinTuner by changing the ID byte to 42 and then making a
comparison. I've got a stock AULN1947 if anyone wants it (1992 4.3 TBI 4L60
Astro).

Lyndon.