somebody tell me what went wrong.

Mike Frels frels at rosharon.camco.slb.com
Thu May 4 12:50:37 GMT 2000

I found in the Digi-Key catalog something called EMI Suppression Ferrites
for ribbon cables. Does EMI stand for ElectroMagnetic Interference? If so
does anyone have any input on whether or not these would help? I remember
that a type of these things are at both ends of the video cable for my
monitor. They are obviously some sort of filter.

Mike