Whatsa 2732DC?

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Sun May 14 19:10:07 GMT 2000

Bruce,

I don't know the direct answer to your question.  In the past when I've
had a similiar problem, I started with lowest programming voltage and
worked my way up until I got reliable results.  I think the 2732 series
used 12.5v, 21v, and 25v.  For reading, I would just use the lowest
voltage available (the low budget programmers I've used only supply 5v to
the eprom during reading).  If I was designing some mission critical life
support equipment, I'd take the time to find the exact answer, but the
approach mentioned has worked well for me.

HTH,
Tom