7749 ECU PW musings.....

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon May 15 05:39:26 GMT 2000

This may be nothing.. but is there a published pintle speed, or amount of
time from OPEN to CLOSE and vise versa, flow characteristic (curve) for
varying pintle positions (10,20,30,.. %) for a given injector?  What I'm
getting at.. If the amount of time that the injector is to be CLOSED is less
than the amount of time it actually takes the pintle TO close, then you wont
get a CLICK noise as it closes.. it will start opening again.  "pintle
float" ??