Turbo V6 Tuniing continued

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Tue May 16 14:58:00 GMT 2000

An update on all this topic is while I had a 727 running a Turbo Grand Prix,
changes within the emulator for the chip bin were made to BPW vs EGR (with
EGR enabled, but not activating= running at the 0% location) the values did
cause changes to the INT and BLM accordingly.  ALSO, for this chip, changes
to the GL/HR did as well cause the INT and BLM to change accordingly, as did
changes to the Gm/Sec value!  So for this chip, all these values had a
direct impact on fueling the engine.

Jeff M (sneezy)