P&H Injector Interface

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 20 23:36:33 GMT 2000

> OK, that's a relief. Could you point me to the page in the
> Packard/Delphi catalog? I've got the 98-99 catalog; hum a few bars so I
> can also take a look. They usually have around a $5-$10 handtool for
> extraction of any of their pin types, but I'm shootin my mouth off a tad
> without seeing the housing type. Did you look in the tooling section?
> The cheaper handtools are usually well-hidden in there amongst all the
> monster automatic equipment.

> Gimme a connector style and mebe a page number, woodya? Or a
> representative part no. would be Xcellent.

Out of the 98-99 kittylog
Pg 182 shoes the late truck ecm connectors (Drk Rd-Drk Blue)
In this same style not listed is
(ref P-4 ecms)
Black header 12020756 (similiar to page 185 fig E)
Yelllow Hdr   12048046

Harness ends
12047946 Blk
12045575 Blk
12089591 Yellow

12089660 Terminals

What I thought was 727 terminals were wrong, I can't find them anywhere in
this catalog
grumpy