P&H Injector Interface

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sat May 27 21:47:04 GMT 2000

On Sat, 27 May 2000 14:44:27 -0400, "Swayze" <kswayze at bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>when you do get a rountuit on the driver interface enclosure, can ya make
sure thats its waterproof (submersible?), reasoning--I have a bunch of
room forward of the engine compartment for all kinds of goodies in my
plymouth. Cooling there would not be an issue.

Dang. Wouldn't count on that happening, Mike. If it's designed for
under-dash (which is what it's looking like at this point), we can't
burden the waterproofing expense on them all. The connectors might well
end up sealed, but I'd say you'd call the entire module "dustproof" or
"splash-proof", but not waterproof, and MOST definitely not submersible.

If it's not thermally designed to be mounted inside the engine
compartment, then a way to prevent someone from insisting on doing that
anyway, and creating warranty disputes, is to make it clear that the box
ISN'T hermetic enough to be placed FWF from the getgo.

Gar