Bigger injectors didnt fix it :(

olbap olbap at mail.mia.bellsouth.net
Mon May 29 23:07:16 GMT 2000

I dont know what to think anymore, i ran a fuel pressure gauge and im
getting minimal pressure drp at high rpm (about two psi at most) made a few
adjustments in the prom, and im not going lean, ive made sure of this now,
it simply does not pull past 4500 rpm. I think i was just hoping thats what
it was. I just had the ignition module crap out on me, changed it and the
car feels alot smoother but still nothing past 4500.. perhaps even sooner,
rpm. Fuel is there, theres no knock.. . weak spark? Ive changed the
distributor, module, pick up coil, and have tried my old ignition coil... I
suppose i could try it again maybe my fuel wasnt right before upthere, i
dont know. Theres pretty much nothing else I can think of.

Pablo