'165 switching both fans from the ECM?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue May 30 03:16:29 GMT 2000

Hi, Kevin.  I've been out for a couple of days.  I led you down the
wrong path...  Some tuning software has values for fan on/off temps
for primary and secondary fans.  I looked at this and glanced at the
ecm pinouts to look for 2 fan connections, never chasing things beyond
that.  I can't see any way that the ecm controls the heavy duty fan
after looking through the schematics.

Shannen