Got some new injectors! Best way to rescale?>

Brent Obermiller ober_b at sssnet.com
Wed May 31 03:26:54 GMT 2000

my question now is should i just lower the BPW to adjust or
should I
lower fuel pressure to equal the same flow rate that i
adjusted my current bpw to. Im currently running 50 psi

65#,  I'd say change your injector constant to 21H-22H and
go from there

Three more injector questions:
Where is this injector constant located? (7747)
Where is a good place to buy TBI injectors and is there
anything other than the 55,65,& 85 lb/hr....like say 75 or
90 thats fits the gm tower?

-Brent