When to swap injectors

trax trax at frederickmd.com
Wed May 31 20:00:09 GMT 2000

I'm trying to figure out when you should swap injectors ... more
specifically, what duty cycle is considered too much and how to determine
your current duty cycle.

I have a '90 IROC 350, cammed, AFR heads, TPIS MiniRam, exhaust ... and the
stock 22lb injectors.  I'm running around 50psi of FP and I have modified
the fuel tables such that I get upper 800's in the O2s at WOT across the
board.  Everything seems wonderful and everything is running great.  But,
when SHOULD you switch injectors.  Is there a magic calculatable value that
indicates that you should swap to a larger set of injectors?

Tim