Modifying VE Tables

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sun Oct 1 01:31:08 GMT 2000

   If you can't pull fuel by other means , ADD AIR.  VE/MAP/RPM
.  Depending on other variables ,
  Too much fuel pressure can be another  adjustment to trim downward ,
while tweek the VE,
   keep the ramp[s] smooth in VE tables , working a  target cell group.
[smooth progression].
   Sneak up on ST Fuel and Let Ecm learn LT Fuel , avoids over corrections.
All this can be time
  consuming though rewarding to get those 128 #s. Lastly , watch Ect versus
fueling, needs to be
  consistent as well , let the thermostat cycle until ECT is stabilized .
Take your time.   My 2 cents.
  Len