EFI Pow Wow, Wow

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Mon Oct 2 14:30:20 GMT 2000

Yes, This was fun. The kid on the bike that wanted to run for pink
slips woulda really got a surprise if we had run for 300 feet, before
the darn 10 er 12 second Buick started cutting out. Don't think we
woulda been able to pry his crotchrocket title out of his hands, thou.
(what was that thing?)
 The WBO2 was a nice piece! I want one! More laptops zinging at one time
than is legal in most countries. The local police set up welcome wagon
sites for me. Sorry I missed the parties. I kept it down in town so as
not to confuse the local authorities that it was Bruce doing all the
hell raising. The local 1/4 mile strip got hammered quite often, though.
 The SYTY's are neat trucks. They react to the same mods my regal does.
I would like to race one, just for giggles.
 Good meeting everyone! Thanks for throwing this party, Bruce!

Scott Pearson wrote:

> Great show Bruce. It looks like the turbos had it this
> year. Probably still a few cops and a bike looking for
> that black car. Much knowledge obtained, still trying
> to sort it out. Will be better prepared next time.
>
> Scott Pearson
> the non-turbo 3.8L

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral