EFI Pow Wow, Wow

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 2 17:27:40 GMT 2000

>      I wanted to come east as well, so what all and who all was there???

Dig, Brian, Scott, Dan, John, Daron, Lew, Bob, Brent, Shannen, and I.

> What was the main discussion and/or wasn't???

There was lots of underhood time
Lots of chip burning,  and I tried to explain why I did things the way I
did, I'm big into trailing throttle stuff, for vehicle coast down, and on
the turbo stuff keeping some heat in the exhuast so that when you do a roll
offf, and on the turbo can spool right up.
Time talking about TPS PE, and TCC release stuff
Lots of note comparing.
Folks got to see GMEPro, Tunercat, or about any other software available.
Quick demo of the ecm bench
Fair amount of talk about drivibility stuff.
Test driving with diacom, and the WB,
Got to see the 332 crank wheel demo'd and the some discussion of other uses
for it.
Got to see the ALDL programable 730 John has been working on.
Various documents that were real interesting reading.
E Coupon rides in  a GN
Some discussion of injector drivers, useage of the LM  1815 in the crank
sensor
Pizza
Pepsi
I do beleive any question asked was answered, and lots of disusion about
some items.
Was able to see a Chrysler O2 in use on a gm ecm, and in this **One
Application**, how the GMecm while it thought it was running at 14.7 was
actually at 15.25
Bob mentioned that the were some little guys adding some compression and
responssiveness to his car.
Well, had an interesting flight to Miami, and the little guys are safely
back now.
Trouble now is there was a letter from US Gummit from Dept of Indian
Affairs, gads sounds threatening again
Bruce

....I just read the