EFI Pow Wow, Wow

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 2 22:10:29 GMT 2000

Man, ain't gonna get to keep no secrets.
Can see the instant the throttle blade moves, and the fuel go lean waiting
for the  AE to start a couple firings at a really rich AFR, and then it
transistion back as the TPS is relaxed.
PEs at 12.25 with the Hot GN and it was pulling like the shuttle 20secs post
launch.

have been using two DVMs in road testing.
The auto grade one is much better, with it's slower sample rate.
The *good* meter is just way to fast to almost make sense of.

One thing, that is almost scarey is the ease of misinterupting all the data
that you can collect, and there still is alot of a mechanics feel to figure
things out.
Bruce