Ho ho ho Bin library

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Tue Oct 3 01:59:01 GMT 2000

Do you want just OE CAL's, or do you also want some aftermarket commercial
tuner CAL's too?  Where's the deposit bag located?   How about
custom/private hac'd CAL's?   Just GM, or other's as well?  Can we tag a CAL
file on the end of an E-Mail description of same, and not have the message
turned back due to "attachments" present?

Assuming you are filing these CAL's in some categorical fashion, you'll need
to know at a minimum???.......1) ECM/PCM/Controller base P/N and description
2)base MEMCAL broadcast code, or P/N if known, and description if known
3)complete file checksum, and byte size    4)description of what the CAL's
for/from    5)description of major changes/compilations    6)binary format,
or do you care?   7)mask ID.

Anything else that contributors should also include to make your life
easier?

Thanks for all of your work Bruce!

Walt.