Calculating VE from MAF and MAP sensors

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 3 01:56:31 GMT 2000

Test drive a stock one, record as many grm/sec vs rpm/MAP locations as
possible.
Drive modified car record the same areas.
% change in MAF, gives % change needed for MAP.
Prolly too easy..

Be interesting to figure injector gm/sec, and amount of fuel used, as
compared to air consumed and see how the commanded AFR line up with actual,
and then use a WB to see how everything really lines up.

Jus sounds interesting to me
Bruce