Ho ho ho Bin library

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Oct 3 05:00:58 GMT 2000

If the aftermarket cals are made available, next thing will be the lawers
calling about copyright or trademark infringment.  Remember the
Diacom-clone cable flame-war mess few months ago?

Given the R&D put into bins by GM, a comparison of stock bins would
probably be more informative than stock to aftermarket which are more or
less a unknown quantity.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com