Calculating VE from MAF and MAP sensors

Heelandtoe at aol.com Heelandtoe at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 10:15:34 GMT 2000

FWIW, I am doing exactly this.  I have implemented my efi332 algorithm to use
the LT1 table format and can compute injector pulsewidths from a logged run.
On the few occasions when I've been able to get matched tables and data logs,
the comparison is very good at WOT, and idle but not as good a match in
midrange.  The GM algorithms are pretty complicated and I am omitting many
complications.
jc

In a message dated 10/2/2000 10:09:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,