EFI Pow Wow, Wow

chetwagner at uswest.net chetwagner at uswest.net
Wed Oct 4 02:05:50 GMT 2000

I had a somewhat similar excuse for why I couldn't make it to the
festivities.  My reason is because of school, distance (long drive
from Colorado for a weekend), and too cheap, I mean poor, for air
tickets.  Going to college takes quite a bit of money and time, so any
way you look at it, I was S.O.L.  Oh well, that's life, get to know it well.