Nother thought

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:49:12 GMT 2000

I was running the stock 22lb injectors on my IROC (218cam, AFR heads, MiniRam)
for about 3000 miles before swapping to 30lb injectors.  At WOT I would
reach 100% DC by 4500rpms.  I would continue to shift at 6500.  This is
 great example of how the stock O2 cannot be used for tuning.  The O2 volts
were approx 830mV and greater throughout the entire RPM range even though
I was hitting 100% DC.  After switching to 30's I noticed significant improvement.
 The stock 22lb injectors never falterered and still function great.

Tim