Nother thought

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 14:27:48 GMT 2000

On the subject of high DC's for long periods...

I don't know what your idea of a long period is, but I routinely run 9-10.5ms at 5800-6200 rpms
for periods of around 10-15 seconds, sometimes as much as 30 seconds.  I haven't *noticed* any
degredation in performance of the injectors.

Not a street car, but it gets driven hundreds of miles to the "race" so-to-speak.

Squash