anti-theft chips ?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:39:29 GMT 2000

Here's a quick idea....

We've been discussing programming two images onto a double size chip and
then using a SPDT switch to control which image we are using on thirdgen.org
(kudos to Tim Burgess!)....
http://www.thirdgen.org/messageforum3/Forum10/HTML/000072.html

Couldn't you just program one image to have a maximum speed of 0mph and
the other image to function normally?  Seems that easy in theory.

Why even worry about all that anyhow?  You could just wire up a fuel pump
kill switch using the FP ground.

Tim