[ISTA] Datamaster and emulator at the same time

Jim Sloan leroy at sunflower.com
Fri Oct 6 00:02:30 GMT 2000

> Is it possible to run Datamaster and an Eprom Emulator at the
> same time
> on the same laptop?
> I'm my poor mans DFI isn't going to work.

The emulator doesn't have to be plugged into the laptop after the bin is
loaded.  I have left the emulator unplugged for a couple of weeks and it
still works fine.  The only problem is trying to change things on the fly.
I used 2 cheap laptops for this.  Got mixed up a few times while driving and
trying to type on the wrong keyboard. <grin>

Just for grins, you could try to run the emulator in a dos window with
datamaster running at the same time and see if it works.  Cascade the
windows to see both at once.

Jim Sloan
leroy at sunflower.com