749 conversion from 730??

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 7 01:24:36 GMT 2000

Hello Jeffry,
    The advantage for me was availability. '730s are EVERYWHERE in the
junkyards. '749s are fairly rare here. There are a couple of disadvantages
though. You do lose the Torque converter output andmaybe some emissions
stuff also (not sure about that though). Injectors and ALDL data wire up
slightly different than '749 (but work fine). HTHs,
Jon Fedock