Cold startup

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 02:18:20 GMT 2000

Well it was 35 (F) today and I started the truck up (454/single plane port, aujp) and it did not
like it at all.  I got it to start, and then I ran out of tuning time.  Does anyone have an 8D
(aujp, anht, etc) bin that has the cold startup modified?  Obviously nothing is going to match
mine, but i'd like to see what others have had to do on modified engines for cold startup and hot
restart.  It seems to want about 3x what a stock 350 wants :)

Thanks for any advice, BINs, etc.
Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash