Nother thought

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Oct 7 07:04:57 GMT 2000

Dart pro-1 Alum. 45# FP,  have to shift at 5200-5300 or so. power dies above
that. Stock lower intake is a very effective restrictor mechanism..  man the
torque though!  I even have 1.6's on the exhaust valves.  the CR is 9.8 : 1.
Very comfortable in daily driving. the only lightweight component is the
fibreglass hood.  speaker box in the trunk helps with 60' but trap speed is
only 103. This is on a street chip and 89 octane... the way I take it to the
track all the time.  Working on implementing a very low HP (#14 jet, dry)
NOS kicker in conjunction with a little ECM fueling to get those last 2
tenths. (12.99 target).  edelbrock lower intake is slated for winter
project, and DSL.