Nother thought

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Oct 8 02:41:09 GMT 2000

Still in Madison, and will be at least for a few days, but linked to
bright.net some how??.
so at least for the moment I'm alble to answer most all the mail,  just
sticky keys, and a laptop with amnesia (whatda pair, LOL)
  Ever notice hospital med bottles don't have the big air bubbles in them?.
  Worries me leavn the little guys alone.  They were talking about dragging
the boat trailer out one last time, and seems like I'm the only one that
remembers to reinstall the wheels, and tires before using it
Bruce